Iv-Oil & Gas is a multi-disciplinary engineering company active in the upstream and midstream market for onshore and offshore projects in the Oil and Gas industry world wide. Its main office is located in Papendrecht, The Netherlands. The capabilities range from feasibility studies to turnkey contracts, including project management, design and engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning activities for all leading operators within the oil and gas industry. Iv-Oil & Gas has more than 180 employees. The organisation is flat and open, which allows people who are looking for challenging opportunities to display their talents and capabilities. Besides working for a specific discipline, the projects are organised in a matrix structure to form project teams. These project teams are each responsible for successful completion of the project. Therefore, working at Iv-Oil & Gas means you will get your own responsibilities, you get lots of opportunities to gain or share your experience and to work closely together as a team.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Executing projects in accordance with Iv-Oil & Gas’ quality, safety and time base management objectives.
- Managing the project team with appropriate department representatives to ensure that the project is executed within cost and schedule limitations and established standards and prime contract specifications.
- Representing Iv-Oil & Gas towards the client in all matters related to the project. Leads where possible in proposal development risk reviews and client negotiations throughout the project.
- Maintaining project administration, including organisation, staffing, documentation, (progress) reporting (internal and external), variation orders, planning and corrective actions. Develops execution plans in conjunction with departmental representatives, selects basic procedures, standards, methods, approvals and distribution systems to be used.
- Maintaining effective communication with construction and start-up; as applicable controls these activities as applicable.
- Maintaining close contact with client throughout the project to the ensure client’s satisfaction.
- Approving all equipment and material bid tabulations, purchase recommendation and all purchase requisitions.
- Master or Bachelors degree (TU or TH).
- Preferably 10 years experience in an engineering environment.
- Pragmatic approach.
- Ability to report, written and spoken.
- Supervisory skills.
- Ability to improvise.
- Good natured under stress.
- Communicative skills and commercial attitude.
- Customer focused.
Employment conditions (summary)
If you want further detailed information about this job, don’t hesitate to contact M Sc. T.J. (Theo) Driever (Department managing director). Telephone No.: +31 (0)78 6448888. He will be pleased to answer all your questions.