The process group is responsible for the functional design of an installation. Projects range from concept studies down to detailed process engineering for EPC. Deliverables of this department are a.o. PFD's, Heat & Mass Balance, P&ID's, datasheets, calculations and reports. The process engineer shall maintain a technical helicopter view amidst detailed engineering tasks and dynamics of a fast moving project.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Developing of key documents (Heat & Mass Balance, PFDs, P & ID's, Line list, reports, specifications, calculations, datasheets);
- Preparing bid evaluations and vendor data review;
- Providing technical assistance to Business Development for prospective customers;
- Maintaining quality assurance and assure the use of modern engineering practices, methods, materials and equipment;
- Guide and supervise process engineers in the project team;
- Creating and checking of estimations, designers and drawings;
- Evaluation of the executed work to learn and improve for following projects;
- Assure project execution of the process discipline within schedule and hour budget;
- Report to both project manager and department head.
- Relevant training and knowledge. Preferably university, but at least HBO;
- Knowledge of process simulation software as a user;
- Communication skills;
- Understanding and insight into other disciplines needs;
- A minimum of 6 years experience in the upstream Oil & Gas project mentality;
- Experience with offshore projects in similar function;
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of the Dutch language;
- Confident, prepared to make decisions;
- Independent, but with ability to follow project objectives.
Employment conditions (summary)
If you want further detailed information about this job, don’t hesitate to contact·MSc. D.K.J. (Donald) Roels (Manager process department).· Telephone No.: +31 (0)78 6448000. He will be pleased to answer all your questions.